General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and Art. 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, the Editors of the Revue Internationale des Économistes de Langue Française (RIELF) are obliged to act in compliance with the provisions of the above regulation. Therefore we would like to ask you to read the information clauses listed below and to indicate your acceptance of them. The absence of your consent to the processing of your personal data will entail the removal of your articles from the database of the RIELF as well as the deletion of your affiliation from the list of the Reviewers. I would appreciate it if you could give this matter your immediate attention.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we wish to inform you that:
- the administrator of your data is the Poznań University of Economics and Business, situated at Niepodległości Street 10, 61-875 , Poznań, Poland;
- the controller responsible for the protection of personal data at the Poznań University of Economics and Business is dr hab. Jacek Łuczak, prof. nadzw. UEP, telephone number: +48 61-854-39-67 , e-mail: email@example.com;
- your personal data are processed for the purpose of the execution of the process of publishing/reviewing the work of which you are the author/co-author/reviewer, i.e. where you have acted as an author/reviewer, making the data available to other persons involved in the process of publishing of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the RIELF https://rielf.aielf.org, as the original source of these data in line with Art. 6, paragraph 1, point 1a of GDPR.
- the recipients of your personal data will be: readers of the RIELF, users of the website https://rielf.aielf.org, other persons connected with the publishing process, users of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the RIELF and on its website https://rielf.aielf.org as well as the original source of these data;
- your personal data will be stored for the period of the active life of the Board of Editors of the RIELF and the following five years;
- you have the right to access your data as well as the right to rectification, erasure, termination of processing, transfer of data, the right to raise an objection, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawful nature of processing before its withdrawal;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you consider that the processing of your data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of 27 April 2016;
- providing your personal data is a condition for having the submitted article of which you are an author/co-author or a reviewer published. You are obliged to provide the personal data requested and a consequence of refraining from this obligation will be the refusal to publish your article or the acceptance of your review by the Editors of the RIELF;
- your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.
I hereby certify that I have read, am well acquainted with and fully accept the information clauses regarding the protection of personal data included in the Regulations of the RIELF https://rielf.aielf.org/en/general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/ and I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data.